More details can be found in my [CV].
My work focuses on multi-view object matching and novel view synthesis and analysis, under a multi-camera scenario, e.g., swarm robotics, self-driving car, and smart city.
The child understands a 3D object, not from a still image, but from multiple images / videos capturing the target of interest from different viewpoints.
- Two papers to appear at ACM Multimedia 2023 on Text-image re-ID [link] and Domain Adaptation[link]
- We are holding two workshops at ACM Multimedia 2023 on Aerial-view Imaging [Call for papers] and Deep Multimodal Learning [Call for papers] (EI-indexed).
- Two papers to appear at CVPR 2023.
- One paper on Adversarial Retrieval Attacking is accepted by IJCV 2022. [link]
- One paper on 3D Human Re-id is accepted by TNNLS 2022. [link]
- One AdaBoost Domain Adaptation paper is accepted by TIP 2022. [link]
- One Drone-based Geolocalization paper is accepted by TIP 2022. [link]
- One Nerf paper to appear at CVPR 2022. [link]
- We are holding the special session at ICME 2022 on Beyond Accuracy: Responsible, Responsive, and Robust Multimedia Retrieval. [Call for papers]
- My Ph.D. thesis was on the Chancellor's List.
- I was awarded 2021 IEEE Circuits and Systems Society Outstanding Young Author Award. Thanks a lot for supports and understanding from my supervisors and friends. [link]
- One paper on Uncertainty is accepted by IJCV 2021. [PDF] [code]
- We have released a new Drone-view Geo-localization Dataset, ACM Multimedia 2020. [PDF] [Dataset] [Video] [Slide]
- People live in a 3D world. Why not conduct representation learning in the 3D space? [arXiv] [code]
- We have achieved the 1st place in AICity Challenge Vehicle Re-id Track, CVPR 2020. [code]
- Two papers to appear at IJCAI 2020. [PDF1][code1][PDF2] [code2]
- One paper to appear at CVPR 2019 as oral presentation. [PDF][3-min video] [code]
- Shanghai is my hometown, and it is a lovely place to have a sightseeing tour.
- I was a poster maker when I studied at Fudan University. You may check out my posters.
- I sometimes write Chinese blogs and share insights at Zhihu.
Do not press the red button!